Turmeric Chicken Bites
- 2 Teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 – 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons turmeric
- 3/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Heat up avocado oil in a pan.
- Mix turmeric, cumin, salt, pepper and cayenne in a bowl. Add chicken to coat pieces.
- Place chicken in the pan and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice over cooked chicken.
- Serving Size: Serves: 2
- Calories: 305
Keywords: Turmeric Chicken Bites, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Avocado Oil, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Turmeric, Ground Cumin, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Lemon
Enjoy This Recipe?
Click the image below to join our free weekly newsletter to receive even more amazing recipes and health tips.