- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 9 muffin cups with liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray (this is important so that they do not stick!).
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup oat flour (reserving the 2 tablespoons for later), almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, olive oil and apple cider vinegar until smooth and well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- In a small bowl toss blueberries and oat flour together, then gently fold them into the batter.
- Divide batter evenly between 9 muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes then remove muffins from pan and place on wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 9 medium muffins (or 12 small muffins).
- Serving Size: 9 muffins
- Calories: 204 kcal
Keywords: The Best Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins, Gluten Free, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Oat Flour, Almond Flour, Baking Soda, Eggs, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Almond Milk, Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Frozen Blueberries