For the Sweet Potato Bites
For the Guacamole Cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Brush a large baking sheet with olive oil, reserving half the olive oil for later.
- Slice the sweet potato into ¼-inch thick circles using a mandoline slicer or a knife.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on the oiled baking sheet and brush the tops of the sweet potatoes with the rest of the oil.
- Place the peeled whole clove of garlic on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, black pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Season the tops of the sweet potatoes with a pinch of this spice mixture (you will have some remaining and will use it in the guacamole cream).
- Roast the sweet potatoes for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- In a small food processor, combine the peeled avocado, coconut yogurt, lime juice, cilantro leaves, ½ tsp of the seasoning mixture, and the roasted garlic clove. Process until smooth.
- To serve, top each sweet potato slice with the creamy guacamole and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
Keywords: Sweet Potato Bites, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Sweet Potato, Clove Garlic, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Oregano, Avocado, Coconut Yogurt, Lime Juice, Cilantro Leaves