Poor Sleep Will Ruin Your Health
Watch a Sample of the Course
We Have a Sleep Problem
According to the CDC more than 1/3 of all adults have problems with their sleep. This is a result of not getting adequate sleep.
When I was younger, I was unaware of how many people struggle with sleep as they get older. I thought older adults slept like babies.
When I started noticing changes in my sleep, I decided to do a deep dive into sleep research. My discoveries put me back on track to sleeping like I was young again.
I was amazed at how making some simple changes could make such dramatic improvements in my sleep. I started teaching my patients these secrets with amazing results.
Now for the first time this proven Sleep Course is available to you!
Does it Really Matter?
You may be asking… Is sleep really that important?
If I had a choice to help you sleep better or exercise more, what do you think I would do?
We all know how important exercise is. But if I could only choose one of these to make the biggest impact on your health,
I would choose to help you…
Poor Sleep Has Significant Adverse Effects on Your Health
- Every cell in the body is impacted, particularly in the brain
- Your brain will start eating itself when it is starved for sleep
- Poor sleep is directly associated with weight gain
- There is a 47% increase in cancer for people who get less than 7 hours of sleep
- Productivity levels are significantly diminished
- Chronic health problems are amplified when sleep is inadequate
- Sleep duration plays a role in how long you live
My Secrets Revealed
- A simple five-minute routine that tremendously improves sleep
- The key hormone that can wreck your sleep
- How meal timing can affect your sleep
- A key probiotic that can affect your sleep
- The best time to go to bed and wake up
- Why it takes so long for many to go to sleep
- What’s waking you up at three in the morning
- A sleep nutrient you cannot produce as you get older
- A simple way to evaluate your sleep quality
- The dangers of too much sleep
- Why you don’t feel rested in the morning
- The solution to sleep apnea and more
The Solution is Within Your Reach
We will help you understand what is wrecking your sleep and give you simple changes to improve your sleep dramatically.
The 7 Systems Plan Sleep Course will help you:
Identify What’s Going Wrong
The 7 Systems Plan Sleep Course will give you a complete understanding of what causes your sleep to be disrupted.
You will benefit from this if you:
- Have trouble falling asleep
- Struggle with staying asleep through the night
- Wake up too early in the morning
- Don’t feel fully rested when you wake up
Pinpoint the Cause
Once you understand what is going wrong, I will show you the most likely causes and how to fix them.
You will discover how to:
- Fix Your Circadian Rhythm
- Fall asleep in as little as 60 seconds
- Get rid of your sleep apnea once and for all!
- Eliminate restless leg syndrome
Improve Your Sleep Score Tremendously
When you restore your ability to get consistent, restful sleep you will be amazed at the impact it has on your life.
You will once again experience:
- Higher energy levels
- Greater focus and productivity
- Renewed vigor for life
- Improvement in your all around health
Countless patients who have followed my plan testify that they sleep much better.
Many even no longer need their CPAP machines.
A LOOK INSIDE
LESSON 1 | SLEEP DISORDERS
Before you can create a success plan to improve your sleep, it’s important to identify what is going wrong. In this lesson we identify the most common sleep disorders people struggle with and what triggers them.
- Get clear on your symptoms and what is causing them.
- Identify the specific type of sleep problem you have.
- Determine the possible triggers and/or causes of your disorder.
LESSON 2 | SLEEP IMPACT ON THE BRAIN
During the hours you sleep, your brain regenerates. Without quality sleep, your brain struggles to perform this task and has difficulty performing at the level you need it to while you are awake.
- Know the optimal level of sleep for every stage of your life.
- Learn why a lack of quality sleep is directly linked to weight gain and your overall level of hunger.
- Discover how your sleep has a direct impact on your ability to make sound decisions.
LESSON 3 | SLEEP STAGES & CIRCADIAN RHYTHM
Your body is driven by an intricate system of clocks known as your Circadian Rhythm. Learning to optimize this will dramatically improve your mental and physical well-being.
- Why protecting your body’s internal rhythm should be one of your top priorities.
- Understand the healing effects of each of your sleep stages and why they are critical to your health.
- How your daily habits may be causing issues with your body’s ability to heal itself.
LESSON 4 | LIGHT & SLEEP
Light has a dramatic impact on a key sleep neurotransmitters production, and therefore your ability to get quality sleep. Learn the steps you need to take to improve the quality of your sleep and your body’s ability to rejuvenate.
- Understand the impact various types of light have on your Circadian Rhythm.
- A simple light trick that can improve your sleep tremendously.
- How to keep your TV, phone, and computer from wrecking your sleep.
LESSON 5 | THINGS THAT WRECK YOUR SLEEP
The things we do as well as the time of day we do them have a significant impact on the quality of our sleep. In this lesson, we discuss common decisions that can wreck your sleep and how to avoid them.
- How to keep alcohol from blocking your body’s ability to enter deep sleep and begin the restorative process.
- The best time of the day to exercise to keep your internal clock operating correctly.
- Why most people should stop caffeine consumption after this hour if they want to sleep well.
LESSON 6 | THINGS THAT HELP YOUR SLEEP
Mitochondria produce 95% of your energy and are significantly affected by your Circadian Rhythm. Learn steps to protect the function of your Mitochondria and Circadian Rhythm to help you fall asleep much faster.
- Discover the impact sleep has on your mitochondria and how it affects the health of your brain, heart, and lungs.
- Learn the sleep positions proven to give you the best quality sleep.
- A simple technique that has helped countless people fall asleep in 7 minutes.
LESSON 7 | DIET & SLEEP
Certain foods and beverages have a dramatic impact on the quality of your sleep. Discover the best and worst diets for sleep and steps you can take to ensure your body is best positioned for a good night’s rest.
- The foods that you may eat for dinner that can hinder your body’s ability to enter deep sleep cycles.
- The specific types of food that promote the type of regenerative sleep your body needs.
- The specific food that not only improves your sleep but increases the size of your brain!
LESSON 8 | BREATHING & SLEEP
Are you a mouth breather? Or a nose breather? If you struggle with your breathing at night, we will show you a simple 5 cent tool to help you breathe correctly.
- A simple test that will show if you breathe through your nose or mouth when you sleep.
- The damaging impact mouth breathing can have on your dental and overall health.
- A simple breathing technique that will lower your anxiety and help you fall asleep in as little as 60 seconds.
LESSON 9 | SUPPLEMENTS & SLEEP
Certain nutrients have a dramatic impact on your sleep. Learn the specific things to look for in your supplements and what to avoid.
- Discover the most important vitamin for sleep.
- Learn the essential nutrients your body needs for quality sleep and the best way to get them.
- Understand the impact the health of your digestive system has on your ability to sleep.
LESSON 10 | SEX, RELATIONSHIPS & SLEEP
Frequency of sexual activity as well as the quality of your key relationships impacts your sleep. Understand how this affects your sleep and what you should be focused on.
- The positive impact sex has on your quality of sleep and overall health.
- The direct impact sleep disturbances have on the quality of your closest relationships.
- Why improving your marriage may be as simple as improving the quality of your sleep.
LESSON 11 | YOUR SYSTEMS & SLEEP
If any of your 7 Systems are malfunctioning, your sleep patterns will be impacted. In this lesson, Dr. Luse gives you an overview of all 7 of your systems and their role in getting you a good night’s sleep.
- Learn how your gut health has a direct impact on the quality of your sleep.
- Discover the direct impact your diet has on your cell’s ability to give you restful sleep.
- The minimum amount of exercise you should aim for to improve your sleep quality.
Total Value of the Course: $397
FOR A LIMITED TIME GET ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ONLINE COURSE
Plus, If You Act Now, You’ll Also Get an Incredible Bonus!
I became so frustrated with all the worthless supplements my patients were buying, I teamed up with a pharmaceutical grade supplement company. This way you can get the best quality supplements at a great price and with the purchase of the course you get:
20% Discount on All
Your Supplement Needs
Total Value: $300
GET FULL ACCESS TODAY!
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER:
- Lesson One: Sleep Disorders
- Lesson Two: Sleep Impact on the Brain
- Lesson Three: Sleep Stages & Circadian Rhythm
- Lesson Four: Light & Sleep
- Lesson Five: Things That Wreck Your Sleep
- Lesson Six: Things That Help Your Sleep
- Lesson Seven: Diet & Sleep
- Lesson Eight: Breathing & Sleep
- Lesson Nine: Supplements & Sleep
- Lesson Ten: Sex, Relationships & Sleep
- Lesson Eleven: Your Systems & Sleep
Total Value of Everything You’ll Receive: $797
YOUR COST FOR A LIMITED TIME IS JUST $97
For a fraction of what it would cost you to visit my office, you can access all of this, but one thing is required.
All of the countless people who benefited from this Course had one thing in common. They took action!
You too need to take action or continue to:
• Struggle with poor quality sleep
• Spend money on plans or devices that do not solve the root of the problem
• Watch your productivity suffer
• Not have the energy to enjoy life
• Be dependent on prescriptions
It’s time to take control of your sleep and give yourself the rest and energy you need and deserve.
Click the button now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this take a lot of time?
I have designed this course with your time in mind. If you complete one lesson per week and plug in what you learn, you will be amazed at the progress you will have made by following this simple plan.
Can this course save me money?
Getting quality sleep has tremendous health benefits. While this won’t directly save you money, the improvement in your productivity and overall health can have an indirect positive impact on your finances.
Do I have to purchase any supplements to do this course?
Although supplements can be very helpful, this course is focused on good eating habits, lifestyle and simple techniques for fixing your 7 Systems. There are supplements that we recommend to help you attain certain health goals, but nothing is necessary in order to do this course.
Will I receive DVDs and books with my purchase?
No, this is a digital online course; the materials are posted to an online account. This format will allow you to begin The 7 Systems Sleep Course right away! The book can be purchased separately.
Since this is a digital course, which devices can I use to access it?
For best results, access your account from your laptop or PC and use Google Chrome as your browser. These files are very large and may not be compatible with your iPad or iPhone.
I have purchased the course but cannot access my account. Can someone please help?
The information included in this course is for educational purposes only. It does not replace any medical advice by your physician. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. It is highly recommended that you should always consult your medical physician before beginning any new diet, exercise or health program. The information contained herein is provided without any representations or warranties, be they express or implied. Mention of specific companies, organizations, or authorities does not imply endorsement by the author or publisher, nor does mention of specific companies, organizations, or authorities imply that they endorse this book, it’s author or publisher. The publisher and the author disclaim any liability for any medical outcomes that may occur as a result of application of the methods suggested in this course.