What’s not to love: easy, delicious, colorful and healthy. An easy one sheet dinner that goes perfectly over rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles. This recipe also goes great in your meal prep recipe rotation!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a large baking sheet (or two baking sheets if you don’t have enough room) with oil or line with parchment paper.
- Pound out the chicken breasts by putting them in a plastic bag or between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Pound to about 2/3-inch thickness with a meat mallet or back of a metal spoon.
- In a bowl combine lemon juice and olive oil, and all the seasonings: salt, oregano, thyme, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Pour half of the mixture into a glass baking dish and add the chicken, toss to marinade.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the bowl with the remaining marinade (if you want the rainbow look, add them each separately and arrange on sheet pan according to kind), toss until lightly coated.
- Arrange the veggies on the sheet pan.
- Add the chicken to the center of the sheet pan and pour 2 teaspoons of the remaining marinade over them.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Toss veggies and flip chicken and cook for another 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken and veggies alone or with a side like rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles. Or divide into meal prep containers.
Keywords: Sheet Pan Chicken with Rainbow Veggies, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Boneless chicken breasts, lemon juice, colorful and healthy