Make the patties:
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients for the patties (except oil); combine well.
- Divide mixture in half and form into two patties.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Make the salsa:
- In a small bowl, gently combine all ingredients for the salsa and set aside.
Cook the patties:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet, add 1 tablespoon avocado oil.
- Heat, add both patties and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip, then place skillet in the oven and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 1 minute.
- Serve with a scoop of avocado salsa.
Keywords: Salmon Burger with Avocado Salsa, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, The 7 Systems Plan, Dr. Pat Luse, Thrive Market Wild Sockeye Salmon, whole grain brown rice flour, Himalayan pink salt