- Choose your favorite vegetable: Brussels Sprouts, red and yellow beets, cauliflower, red onions, sweet peppers, etc.
- When selecting and mixing vegetables, remember that some will get soft more quickly than others, so start with the ones that will take longer and add the more tender ones for the last 10-15 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly and cut into similar size pieces. (I like to cut the Brussel sprouts in ½ so the middle is soft and the outside crunchy.)
- I mix the vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, Himalayan pink salt, and Italian seasonings. (The amount used varies depending on how many vegetables I am making. Use enough oil so that the vegetables glisten but are not soaked.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (so the vegetables are not directly on the aluminum tray) and spray with olive or coconut oil. Do not overcrowd the pan.
- Roast for 30-45 minutes. Stir occasionally and rotate the pan.
Keywords: Roasted Vegetables, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Brussels Sprouts, red and yellow beets, cauliflower, red onions, sweet peppers
Enjoy This Recipe?
Click the image below to join our free weekly newsletter to receive even more amazing recipes and health tips.