- Whisk tahini, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, maple syrup, salt and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add chickpeas, peppers and shallots.
- Toss to coat.
- Divide the mixture among lettuce leaves (about 1/3 cup each).
- Top with almonds and parsley.
- Wrap the lettuce leaves around the filling and serve.
Keywords: Mediterranean Lettuce Wraps, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Tahini, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Pure Maple Syrup, Kosher Salt, Paprika, Chickpeas, Roasted Red Peppers, Sliced Shallots, Bibb Lettuce Leaves, Toasted Almonds, Chopped Fresh Parsley