Makes 4 (1 cup) servings)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and sautee.
- Add mixed peppers and sautee (only cook al dente).
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper, when you are almost done sauteeing, add in the fresh chopped basil and stir.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Toss romaine lettuce and spinach together in a big bowl.
- Add the lettuce mix to a final serving bowl.
- Layer the cucumber, artichoke hearts, sliced boiled eggs, kalamata olives and sauteed pepper mix in rows.
- Sprinkle chopped soft mozzarella over the whole salad.
- Garnish with a pinch of black pepper or basil.
- Serve with our Apple Cider Vinaigrette dressing or our Healthy Ranch Dressing.
- Store in a container with a tight lid (and without dressing) for about a week.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (4 servings total)
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Fat: 16.5g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 16.1g
Keywords: Mediterranean Chopped Salad, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Romaine Lettuce, Fresh Spinach, English Cucumber, Artichoke Hearts, Hard boiled eggs, Pitted Kalamata Olives,