Lemon Herb Salmon
- Total Time: 25 mins
Author: Whitney Bond (www.whitneybond.com)
- 1/2 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest, fresh grated
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs Salmon
- 1 Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the olive oil to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the basil, rosemary, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin side down in a shallow baking dish.
- Top with the lemon herb mixture.
- Thinly slice the additional lemon and place on top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 579 per serving
Keywords: Lemon Herb Salmon, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Olive Oil, Basil, Rosemary, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Garlic Cloves, Salmon
Enjoy This Recipe?
Click the image below to join our free weekly newsletter to receive even more amazing recipes and health tips.