- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the olive oil to a small mixing bowl.
- Add the basil, rosemary, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin side down in a shallow baking dish.
- Top with the lemon herb mixture.
- Thinly slice the additional lemon and place on top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time:10 mins
- Cook Time:15 mins
Keywords: Lemon Herb Salmon, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Olive Oil, Basil, Rosemary, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Garlic Cloves, Salmon