- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Generously grease an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick avocado oil cooking spray.
- Set aside.
To make the topping:
- Combine the flour, oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt and pecans in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Add in the coconut oil and use your hands to squeeze and combine until the mixture becomes crumbly and resembles wet sand.
- Once finished, place topping in the fridge and begin making the apple filling.
To make the filling:
- Place apples, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Take 1/3 cup of the topping mixture and toss with the apple mixture.
- Place the apple mixture in prepared pan and sprinkle evenly with topping.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes on wire rack.
- Serving Size: 9 servings
- Calories: 204 kcal
Keywords: Healthy Apple Crisp, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Almond Flour, Rolled Oats, Coconut Sugar, Chopped Pecans Cinnamon, Coconut Oil