Grilled Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette
by Julie Luse for the 7 Systems Plan
Serves 5 (about 8 spears each)
- Olive oil, to brush
- 4 Bunches (about 40 spears) asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Freshly ground black pepper
For Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 Teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 Packet of Stevia powder (or just a dash)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place the vinegar, Dijon and wholegrain mustard, oil, garlic, and sugar in a screw-top jar.
- Season with salt and pepper and shake until combined.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush a little olive oil over the ridges of the grill.
- Place half the asparagus on the grill in a single layer.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned and tender crisp.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Repeat with the remaining asparagus.
- Drizzle asparagus with dressing and season with pepper.
- Serving Size: About 8 spears with vinaigrette
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 33.6mg
- Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- Protein: 2.4g
Keywords: Grilled Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Olive Oil, Asparagus, White Wine Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Wholegrain Mustard
Enjoy This Recipe?
Click the image below to join our free weekly newsletter to receive even more amazing recipes and health tips.