by Julie Luse for the 7 Systems Plan
Serves 5 (about 8 spears each)
- Place the vinegar, Dijon and wholegrain mustard, oil, garlic, and sugar in a screw-top jar.
- Season with salt and pepper and shake until combined.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush a little olive oil over the ridges of the grill.
- Place half the asparagus on the grill in a single layer.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned and tender crisp.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Repeat with the remaining asparagus.
- Drizzle asparagus with dressing and season with pepper.
- Serving Size: About 8 spears with vinaigrette
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 33.6mg
- Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- Protein: 2.4g
Keywords: Grilled Asparagus with Mustard Vinaigrette, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Olive Oil, Asparagus, White Wine Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Wholegrain Mustard