Eliminate Constipation for Good
Watch a Sample of the Course
Constipation Has Become a Significant Problem in America
16% of people have chronic constipation
33% of those over 60 yrs. old are plagued by this
We Spend $230,000,000 per Year
Attempting to Solve This Problem
- Physician Outpatient ($2,186,961)
- Emergency Room ($543,009)
- Physician Inpatient ($283,999)
- Critical Care ($2,048)
Bowel Movements Are a Vital Sign of Your Health Just Like:
Stool Softeners Are Not the Answer
While most stool softeners are safe, when put to scientific testing in controlled clinical trials, they are no better at relieving constipation than a placebo.
Plus, you may end up with unwanted side effects, including:
- Stomach or intestinal pain/cramps
Don’t End Up Like Them
Both John Wayne and Elvis struggled with constipation and ended up with massive amounts of waste in their colon at death.
40 Pounds of Waste
20 Pounds of Waste
7 Vital Keys to Healthy Colon Function
Eliminating your struggle with constipation can be done without expensive medications or trips to the hospital.
In fact, once you understand what is causing your problem, we will show you simple life changes you can take that will rid you of this problem for good.
Scroll below to see everything that is included in the program.
Listen to what people are saying who have gone through this training:
“I now have daily bowel movements for the first time in my life.”
“I no longer have to strain to have a bowel movement.”
“My stools were loose and uncontrollable but now this problem is gone.”
“Correcting my bowel issues has made me feel so much better. I wish I had known this years ago.”
LET’S LOOK INSIDE THE COURSE
MODULE 1 | ELIMINATING CONSTIPATION FOR GOOD!
Learn why bowel movements are a vital sign of how your body is functioning, just like blood pressure, heart rate and respiration.
- Understand the impact constipation can have on your heart condition.
- Why ongoing constipation can create major health problems for your colon.
- Learn about different types of stool samples and how often you should go to be considered healthy.
MODULE 2 | THE KEY HORMONE TO CONSIDER
There is one hormone that has the biggest impact on your ability to have regular bowel movements. Learn what it is and what sources you should use to get it.
- Learn why not all fiber is the same and the role each kind plays in your digestive system.
- Why a common food source is not as good for your bowel movements as you think.
- Lifestyle issues that could be causing your constipation.
MODULE 3 | HOW TO BOOST THE MOST BENEFICIAL BACTERIA
Learn the role bacteria play in the digestive system and how your medications, food choices and lifestyle may have killed the good bacteria in your gut and be causing your constipation.
- Know which medications are proven to destroy your gut bacteria.
- A specific supplement you can take that will restore your good gut bacteria.
- The types of food and drink that may be the cause of your constipation.
MODULE 4 | A REFLEX YOU MUST USE
Understand the importance of this reflex and why ignoring it can lead to chronic constipation.
- Learn the specific things that activate this reflex.
- Tricks you can employ to trigger the reflex automatically.
- Why having a set schedule can aid the development of this reflex.
MODULE 5 | THE BEST POSITION FOR #2
Discover the importance of body position on your ability to execute bowel movements and how to locate this position consistently.
- Learn the truth about Squatty Potty and if they really work.
- Why your stool’s height may be having an impact on your constipation.
- How sitting on the toilet is adding to your problems.
MODULE 6 | HOW TO PRIME THE COLON PUMP
Did you know the majority of Africans can pass a stool without straining at every hour of the day? In this lesson, we share their secrets with you and show how it can elimate your constipation problems.
- Understand the importance of fecal bulk and why it may be the reason you can’t go #2.
- The reason you may have a fecal bulk problem.
- The keys to reversing this and getting your body’s reflexes working for you.
MODULE 7 | NEUROTRANSMITTER’S VITAL ROLE IN COLON FUNCTION
Neurotransmitters play a vital role in your overall health and the proper function of your colon. If they are damaged, information isn’t properly transmitted to the colon to ensure proper function.
- Learn how neurotransmitters work and the vital role they play.
- Discover what causes them to malfunction.
- Develop strategies to boost their health and effectiveness.
MODULE 8 | HELPFUL FOODS, HARMFUL FOODS AND MUCH MORE!
What you eat plays an enormous role in your overall health and the function of your colon. Learn what foods will improve your bowel movements and which ones to avoid.
- Discover the most helpful short-term natural supplement you should be taking.
- Simple tests to know if your body needs more water.
- Learn about a specific food that has been proven to cause constipation in many children and adults.
MODULE 9 | CONSTIPATION FACTS AND MYTHS
There are many incorrect beliefs about what causes constipation and how to solve it. In this lesson, we show you the truth so you can make informed decisions.
- A certain breakfast food that isn’t giving you the fiber you think it is.
- Why coffee may be a good thing for your constipation.
- Identify specific mediations that are known to worsen constipation problems.
Total Value of the Course: OVER $600
FOR A LIMITED TIME GET ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ONLINE COURSE FOR ONLY
Plus, If You Act Now, You’ll Also Get an Incredible Bonus!
I became so frustrated with all the worthless supplements my patients were buying, I teamed up with a pharmaceutical grade supplement company. This way you can get the best quality supplements at a great price and with the purchase of the course you get:
20% Discount On All
Your Supplement Needs
Discounts on All Your
Total Value: $300
GET FULL ACCESS TODAY!
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER:
- Module One: Eliminating Constipation for Good!
- Module Two: The Key Hormone to Consider
- Module Three: How to Boost the Most Beneficial Bacteria
- Module Four: A Reflex You Must Use
- Module Five: The Best Position for #2
- Module Six: How to Prime the Colon Pump
- Module Seven: Neurotransmitter’s Vital Role in Colon Function
- Module Eight: Helpful Foods, Harmful Foods and Much More!
- Module Nine: Constipation Facts and Myths
Total Value of the Course: OVER $600
YOUR COST FOR A LIMITED TIME IS JUST $67
…or a fraction of what it would cost you to visit my office, you can access all of this, but one thing is required.
All of the countless people who benefited from this Course had one thing in common. They took action!
You too need to take action or continue to:
• Live with regular discomfort
• Spend lots of money on medications or doctor’s visits
• Ignore the problem and make your constipation worse
• Risk developing other health problems
It’s time to take control of your constipation,
Click the button now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this take a lot of time?
I have designed this course with your time in mind. If you complete one lesson per week and plug in what you learn, you will be amazed at the progress you will have made by following this simple plan.
Can this course save me money?
Getting rid of your constipation has tremendous health benefits. Many of our patients can reduce or even eliminate medications once their constipation is under control. Make certain to consult with your physician prior to making any changes.
Do I have to purchase any supplements to do this course?
Although supplements can be very helpful, this course is focused on good eating habits, lifestyle and simple techniques for fixing your 7 Systems. There are supplements that we recommend to help you attain certain health goals, but nothing is necessary in order to do this course.
Will I receive DVDs and books with my purchase?
No, this is a digital online course; the materials are posted to an online account. Dr. Pat designed this program to give you immediate access. This format will allow you to begin The 7 Systems Constipation Course right away! The book can be purchased separately.
Since this is a digital course, which devices can I use to access it?
For best results, access your account from your laptop or PC and use Google Chrome as your browser. These files are very large and may not be compatible with your iPad or iPhone.
I have purchased the course but cannot access my account. Can someone please help?
The information included in this course is for educational purposes only. It does not replace any medical advice by your physician. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. It is highly recommended that you should always consult your medical physician before beginning any new diet, exercise or health program. The information contained herein is provided without any representations or warranties, be they express or implied. Mention of specific companies, organizations, or authorities does not imply endorsement by the author or publisher, nor does mention of specific companies, organizations, or authorities imply that they endorse this book, it’s author or publisher. The publisher and the author disclaim any liability for any medical outcomes that may occur as a result of application of the methods suggested in this course.