Bunless Burger Bites
- 2 lbs. 93% Grass fed beef
- 2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1/2 Tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 Tsp. black pepper
- 1 Head butter lettuce
- 30 Cherry tomatoes
- 30 Refrigerated dill pickle chips
- Using your hands, gently mix together the beef, mustard, salt, onion powder and pepper.
- Form into 30 (golf ball size) meatballs, slightly flatten for cooking.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high heat and grill 3 – 5 minutes on each side.
- Place on skewers with lettuce, pickles and tomatoes.
Keywords: Bunless Burger Bites, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Grass fed beef, prepared mustard, kosher salt, onion powder, butter lettuce, Cherry tomatoes, Refrigerated dill pickle chips
Enjoy This Recipe?
Click the image below to join our free weekly newsletter to receive even more amazing recipes and health tips.