Oh I know! It’s either late at night or you waited too long for lunch, and the only thing you think could satisfy are some salty potato chips, and for some of us those horrible nacho cheese Doritos. This savory mix packs a little punch and should satisfy your cravings while keeping you solid on the 7 Systems Plan. I hope you enjoy!
Makes 2 cups, Serves 8 (1/4 cup servings)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Place nuts in a mixing bowl. Add the liquid aminos and spices (optional), toss well.
- Place the nuts in an even layer on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until nuts are dry to the touch and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in airtight container in dry, cool place for up to 2-3 weeks.
Keywords: Better Than Doritos Trail Mix, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, pecans, walnuts, almonds, cashews