- Rinse and drain the berries and place in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Combine the last four ingredients and pour over berries.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Stir occasionally and gently. Cook until thickens and no longer cloudy.
- Melt butter, add Switch and salt.
- Stir in pecans. Toast under broiler at 400° for seven minutes. Check frequently so they do not burn.
- Sprinkle on top of berries just before serving.
- Dessert can be enjoyed warm or cold.
- Berries: eight 1/2 c. servings 25.25 cal per serving.
- Pecan topping: 2 T = 123 cal.
Keywords: Berry Crunch, Teresa's 7 Systems Kitchen, Dr. Pat Luse, The 7 Systems Plan, Blueberries, Blackberries, Cassava flour, Switch sugar replacement, pecans